Raptor Lincoln - Intro Raptor Lincoln - Intro

Do more!

That was great, you need to make more. You should try to make some of the graphics (like the sky) a little less "obviously and cheaply photoshopped." Plus it was too short, I think you should continue it. Other than that, it was pretty sweet.

Bubblegum Bubblegum

Hahaha that was hilarious

I was laughing so hard. Great job on that. But you should work on the graphics more. They were somewhat crude. Other than that, this was great.

joshuaost responds:

Again yes, I have to work on my graphics. I do admit that the graphics suck.

Soldier Side Soldier Side

Pretty good

Animated quite well, although there was a lack of color. Even though that might've been intentional. I'm a big fan of SOAD (new album kicks ass!) and I enjoyed what you did here.

Potato Dancer Potato Dancer

Haha... that's pretty entertaining.

You might want to add a few more dance moves and a couple more music tracks to make it more interesting. The buttons need a hit box around the numbers as well. Keep up the good work.

BillPremo responds:

I might make a Potato Dancer 2.0 with more tracks and about 20 dance moves. That will take a while to make, but I'll add it to my list of projects, thanks for the review : )

Reaction! Reaction!

One of those boredom eaters

Yep, a simple yet fun game! Nicely done. I think the idea could be applied to several different concepts. Good job with this.

D-to-da-P responds:

boredem eater is exacly what its is!

Shoryuken Click Shoryuken Click

Nothing really interesting...

It isn't very interesting, and there are some minor bugs that you need to work out. In my opinion, this looks as if you didn't try very well and didn't give any time to look back through it.

The Napoleon Dynamite Song The Napoleon Dynamite Song

Take a hint...

You know how some people, no matter how hard they try, they still suck? Well...
That's you.

Sugar Induced SG Spazz Sugar Induced SG Spazz

omg

HAHA FROOT W00t

Mooperty responds:

Dan Rather.

ChronoCross: Lost Places+*~.0 ChronoCross: Lost Places+*~.0

Oh, the memories...

Chrono Cross is one of my all-time favorite games. I love games where you just get so sucked into it, and the music from the game is some of the greatest music ever. It just gives the game so much more depth and emotion. It's also very distinguishable, I can almost always recognize music from CC. Whenever I hear music like this from the game, I get kinda worked up about it. My copy of the game is messed up and always freezes during the credits so I can't save and do newgame+, :( damnit!

Excellent job with this, I think you really captured that CC feeling. I hope to see more CC songs!

Chronamut responds:

thanks man! I really tried hard to capture that CC feeling in the song - the meloncholy feeling - glad I succeeded!

thanks for the review!